- Upgrade our big Cray's management software.
- Install security patch sets on the big Cray and the external login machines.
- Upgrade the batch software on the big Cray
- Configure our production scratch space to be mountable on our small test/development Cray.
- Assist others on my team as needed.
Low risk, though. Thankfully.
And if everything else outside of my own individual list goes well, then we'll eliminate many of the little headaches we've been dealing with for the past 6 months or so.