2016-03-11

Take the quiz.

According to the quiz, I'm feeling the Bern.  I'm 92% Sanders, 91% Clinton on the issues.   What I find troubling is this:
I side with Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders on most science issues.

 Ted Cruz?  This guy?

This individual [Cruz] understands less about science (and climate change) than the average kindergartner. That sort of ignorance would be dangerous in a doorman, let alone a president.
I suppose on science, accuracy isn't really the goal.  The quiz asks exactly one question on science issues, so it's not surprising that by chance, Ted Cruz managed to answer it correctly.

Frankly, I'm for the Democrat with the longer coattails. Clinton's minority support is great, but as the open primary in Michigan (spits on floor) shows, "independents" seem to go for Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.